RRHPC Mini Trial: September, 5 2021
Join us in beautiful Ligonier, PA for a mini-trial that is a great first-time even for newcomers to eventing, and includes levels up to Training.
***ALL ENTRIES ONLINE ONLY***
We are still following precautions to keep everyone safe due to COVID-19, and all attendees are expected to follow protocols and understand that most things will need to do be handled electronically.
All business will be done electronically to reduce the person to person contact including the following:
• On-line entry ONLY (unless you contact us in advance to discuss an exception)
• Completion of a USPC Nonmember release form AND a COVID-19 release form
• Current Coggins
• Entries may be limited and are scheduled in such a way as to have as few people on the premises as possible.
We will be offering cross country schooling the day before the competition by appointment. Spots are limited and must be made and paid via Blue Horse Entries, which will be posted closer to the event. You must list your ground person or coach in the comment section.
We are offering an "early bird" discount. Entries must be received by July 28th receive the discount. You must click the 'early bird' button under the 'other fees' to get the discount.
Entries after that time and until closing date are not eligible for the discount.
Entries that are NOT complete by closing date will ONLY be accepted if there is space available and charged a $25 late fee will be assessed.
Please check with Taylee Wilson for availability: media2rrhpc.org
Stalls must be stripped and will be checked after the show. Any stalls that are not stripped or paid the $10 cleaning service, will be billed $25 via PayPal
ALL COMMUNICATION MUST VIA E-MAIL TO THE SECRETARY Colleen Mauro at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT COMMUNICATE THROUGH FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR TEXTS.
• Social distancing will be strictly enforced
• Riders will be limited to THREE at most people to come with them (e.g., trainer, groom, parent/relative)
• Take your temperature before leaving home. If it is above 99.5, stay home please
• Anyone who is showing symptoms of illness or who has been exposed to anyone who has been sick should stay at home.
• Do NOT park your trailers close together.
• Avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
• PLEASE bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. Wipe down the surface of anything that you may touch before and after touching it
• Portable toilets with hand sanitizer will be available and will be disinfected regularly.
• Face masks are recommended especially when social distancing isn't feasible